Surprise surprise… another alcohol ink piece!… I’m on a flow now 🙂 A different colour palette today of hot and fiery shades of reds, oranges and yellows.
I started with glossy card and Stamped my two flowers in Versamark ink before applying alcohol inks in red pepper, orange and yellow. This gives a subtle resist effect. Next I stamped the small flower from the Creative Expressions Art Flower Set in Versafine Smokey Grey.
Next I stamped my two flowers just slightly to the side of the versamark flowers in Archival Black and my Flowers wording in Potting Soil. It needed something on the right hand side so I used the bottom of the flower on the right which is this fab buckle design – it was just what the piece needed to balance it up.
A bit of white highlighting and a squiggly black fineliner border finished the piece.
Something different for tomorrow’s design.