You can tell I’ve rediscovered my PaperArtsy stamps and Distress Paints can’t you! This background was a bit of a happy accident. I had started it all in pinks and burgundy shades and then very cleverly put it down in a bit of mermaid lagoon blue on my mat – so I used my fingers to add more mermaid blue in different places and spritzed with water to blend and ended up really liking the result!
The flower stamps are two different mini PaperArtsy stamps and the harlequin pattern is a Chocolate Baroque Decorative Edges stamp set. I’ve stamped the harlequin pattern in a pale pink (spun sugar) and I just love the detail that it gives.
The flowers have been painted in with the Distress Paints again and they are quite easy to get lovely blended colour looks with them. It has photographed a little dark – the original is quite bright (and up in the shop if you want a look).